Thursday, May 17, 2007

Spring Formal


20070504 STE formal
Originally uploaded by parseljc.
Here we just got back from the STE Beta Gamma Chapter Spring Formal 2007. I hadn't been to one of these since the first one in 2000. I was the oldest guy there. 8-o

If I look tired, it's because we just moved, we'd been working on the new place for a couple weeks, we were still unpacking, we were working with our agent back in Virginia on the sale of our old house, I'd been working at my new job for a week...

I know what you're thinking. So why doesn't Ann look tired? I don't know. She's the pregnant one. I know she is tired lately but she still always looks great. Go figure.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes Josh and Ann as the arrival of your little one gets closer. Let us know when he arrives! Ann you look great.

-William and Emma Merklinger

8:49 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Next year I might be around for a 10 year anni. Can't wait to see pictures of the new Parsell...

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home