Monday, January 15, 2007

Son of an only son of an only son

We had another ultrasound today, at the beginning of Ann's 19th week. We are excited to announce that we are having a boy! Now I can rest easy, knowing I have assured my father and grandfather that the family name will live on for at least one more generation, and the empire will not fall into the hands of some distant second cousin. Errr, something...

I was thinking, the internet will probably be around forever. So my wife's Flickr page, with ultrasound pictures of our son's wee-wee, will probably still be publicly accessible in about 10 years or so when he is old enough to be embarrassed by such things. For that matter, so will this blog post.

I hope you can forgive us, son. I mean, it's such low resolution. You can barely tell what you're looking at. It's not like we posted a 3D movie of it on YouTube.

-Dad

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jared said...

that's awesome man. congrats. way to keep the lineage going.

rick sold you out and told me where your blog was. we can beat him up together if you want...

8:36 AM  
Blogger Joshua said...

sounds good. remind me next time I'm in town for one his parties.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home