Thursday, July 20, 2006

I give up

Well, I was hosting my own blog with Movable Type and trying to use Gallery software to keep track of my pictures, but that's over. My (soon-to-be-former) web host broke something on my Gallery during the 6-month period between my first and second blog entry. :)

Anyway, I have not been able to fix it, so I give up. Here I am at blogger.com. And I guess I'll use Flickr to store my photos. As a bonus, it'll be completely free! Now I can take that $10/month I'll save on webhosting and add it to my mortgage payment, so I'll pay off my house in mid-September of 2034 instead of late November. Sweet!

What remains to be seen is whether I will actually update this blog more often than my original blog. And also whether anyone will actually take the time to look at it even if I do.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you...I read your blog and I like it...but I'm your mom so of course I would. You are going to even out the grandchildren with Eli...4 boys and 4 girls...awesome! We love them all so much!!! Love you, Mom.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home