Monday, June 11, 2007

T plus one and waiting...

So here we are one day overdue and so far nothing.  I guess if nothing has happened by tonight Ann is supposed to make an appointment tomorrow.
 
It's nice he held off yesterday because I was still working on upgrading the wiring in the bedrooms until 11:30 last night, with help from my father-in-law, Howard.  We got some additional help at the end from Ann and Judy (my mother-in-law).  I think they just wanted to make sure we got things wrapped up quickly because it was getting so late. 
 
Stay tuned!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger daeth said...

I'm telling you, Rachel said Wednesday or Thursday. She is always right about these things.

I wonder why they want you to make an appointment?

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this kid already has an attitude and he isn't even born yet. :)

My recommendation is to put him right to work so he doesn't get lazy.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home